Monday, July 16, 2012

Animal










Although its summer, today was very rainy but still quite warm. I hate when the weather is changing from one minute to another, because you never know what to wear not to be too warm or too cold. So I thought that it was time for my grey-blue harem pants, which are great beace they are so comfortable and made of silk, so they are not too warm. Harem pants are great because you can wear them with anything, just depends on what look you are opting for.  If you want more relaxed look you can surely wear them with ballerina shoes, of sandals, with any plain tank top. But   I felt like going for a rock-chic boho look today, so I decided to wear them with simple tee and black blazer and looots of jewelry. And of course my black handbag with studs gives a little punk rock tone to the whole look. I like to wear this look when going out for drinks or when I feel that I wanna be a little edgy. 


I hope you liked my look and let me know what are your ideas about harem pants! 
 I'll be back soon with some more looks. Kisses :)


Kristina


Outfit  
Top: Zara
Blazer: Zara 
Pants: I actually got them from Sunday market in London
Shoes: Humanic
Handbag: Bershka
Watch:  DKNY
Braceletes, Rings: Magnolia SIlver


No comments: