Monday, May 14, 2012

Casual Night Out














Sorry for the bad quality of pictures, but all of the photes were taken on my Iphone a the weather wasn't really nice either and they came out pretty dark, so I tried to brighten them but unfortunatelly they came out like this. Anyway, This is my look from friday night. Unfortunatelly, the weather as I said before wasn't so nice, so I had to wear a blazer with it, but otherwise I woudn't and I would just wear my grey jeans with grey top and red lips, nails and clutch. I really love the contrast of the somehow undistinguished clothing with the red accessories! It just give the little edge to the whole look. P.S. I was looking for a really good red lipstick for quite a while, because all of those that I used before used to smudged after a while, especially near the corners. It wasn't very visible but it just bugged me. And finally, I recently bought new lipstick from CHANEL - ROUGE COCO SHINE (no. 63 rebelle), which is absolutelly amaziiing! I love it, the best thing is that it really holds and doesnt smudge when I press my lips together. I defo, recomend this one.Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! And I am super excited to get back to you soon with my new posts and to broaden my blog. Thx :))
xo
K.


Jeans: Retro, Blazer: Topshop, Top: Bershka, Heels: SMH shoes, Purse: Coccinelle



No comments: