Friday, May 18, 2012

Le Printemps

















Hello my beautiful fashionlovers! 
Today my brother finally came to visit us, since he moved out, so we went out for some drinks to catch up on our life's latest updates.
It was a beautifully warm day ideal for skirt, so I could not resist not to wear my new black skirt. I love to wear skirts, they really underline your femininity and  please every type of a body. The new trend which hit the market this season, is skirt elongated at the back. I find this type of skirt really pratical, because you can also wear it with edge going diagonally, which is also a nice variation of the outfit. 
I wore it with a royal blue shirt and neon pink heels. I think it is a nice combination, although the blue tends to dominate the whole outfit the bold pink heels make it much more interesting. And of course pink lips are must when wearing this outfit. 
I'm excited to read all your comments on this outfit :) 

Have a great weekend! Lots of sun, cocktails and love.

xo
K


skirt: Stradivarius, shirt: H&M, heels: www.deezee.pl, clutch: Topshop, golden bracelet: Mango



No comments: